#Adventures and Aperitifs
Welcome to #AdventuresAndAperitifs a delightful collaboration of cocktails and ultra-luxury cruise holidays between SixStar Cruises and Regent Seven Seas Cruises!
As 2022 marks the 30th anniversary of Regent Seven Seas Cruises, what better way is there to celebrate than by toasting to three decades of ultra-luxury cruising with the masters of signature cocktails at sea?
This year, Regent Seven Seas Cruises are celebrating 30 years of delivering Unrivalled Experiences™, with every luxury included. To celebrate, the cruise line has curated a collection of unique sailings departing from March to December 2022. To mark 30 years of ultra-luxury cruising with Regent Seven Seas Cruises, sip on their celebratory signature cocktail.
In conjunction with the cruise line’s special collection of 24 sailings, visiting destinations such as Dubai, Chilean Fjords, Berlin and more throughout the year, SixStar Cruises is also taking a deep dive into 30 years of Luxury Cruising Signature Cocktails always available on-board! So that you can get involved with the celebrations, SixStar Cruises is giving you the chance to WIN a Fortnum & Mason hamper worth £1,000! For your chance to win fill in your details here to enter the prize draw.
I was fortunate enough to receive my own hamper to showcase some of the signature cocktail experiences that you can have on board. it’s not quite a £1000 Fortnum & Mason hamper, but it certainly delighted me when I opened it! If this is mine, imagine what yours could be like! ENTER NOW for your chance to WIN!
- The “Promoter” is SixStarCruises whose registered office is at 110A & 112-114 Market St. Chorley, United Kingdom, PR7 2SL.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of the Promoter and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.sixstarcruises.co.uk/adventures-and-aperitifs/
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 12/10/2022. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation. The promoter also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The prize is as follows:
- Fortnum & Mason Hamper Value £1,000
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen: at random, from all entries received and verified by the Promote and/or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 48 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
AD – This is a partnership post and is sponsored