For the ultimate bucket-list destination seekers, Princess Cruises announced today its 15th annual Australia-based World Cruise, sailing roundtrip from three homeports – Sydney, Brisbane and Auckland. This curated, 107-day circumnavigation of the globe features 43 top-rated destinations in 27 countries on six continents. Coral Princess sets sail, with 2000 guests, on her first World Cruise from Sydney on May 18, 2022, and goes on sale September 15, 2020.
This once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to travel the world by cruise ship features desired destinations in the Mediterranean, Norway, Iceland, the Arctic Circle, a transit of the historic locks in the Panama Canal and access to more than 20 UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Coral Princess 2022 World Cruise highlights include:· Sailing 34,000 nautical miles through the Indian Ocean, Mediterranean Sea, Baltic Sea, Atlantic Ocean, Panama Canal and Pacific Ocean – this epic voyage crosses the equator twice, the international date line once and travels to the top of the world above the Arctic Circle.
· Three roundtrip departure homeports:
o Auckland – May 14, 2022
o Sydney – May 18, 2022
o Brisbane – May 20, 2022· 14 unique itineraries ranging from 19 to 107 days, with a variety of World Cruise segments to choose from.
· Four maiden World Cruise ports: Sibenik (Croatia), Olden (Norway), Isafjordur (Iceland) and Cornwall (Falmouth, United Kingdom)
· Access to more than 20 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including the archaeological “lost” city of Petra (from Aqaba); Gorham’s Cave Complex (from Gibraltar) a sea-level cave considered to be one of the last known habitations of the Neanderthals; The Statue of Liberty (New York), and Thingvellir National Park (Reykjavik) with stunning views of the crest of the Mid-Atlantic Ridge and the boundary between the North American and Eurasian tectonic plates.
· Notable sailing experiences with Easter Island scenic cruising, a full transit of the famed historic locks of the Panama Canal (including Miraflores, Pedro Miguel and Gatun Locks), as well as a Suez Canal transit in Egypt.
· More time in port with 12 late night, or “More Ashore” stays and four overnight stays in Dubai, Venice, New York and Lima (Callao).
· Optional overland tours are also available from Lima (Callao), Peru to see the marvels of Machu Picchu and the Galapagos Islands.
Stay Persistently Connected with MedallionNet – the Best Wi-Fi at Sea
Coral Princess also offers the best Wi-Fi at sea, MedallionNet™, so guests can stay persistently connected to the things and people they love and share holiday memories with ease. MedallionNet offers unprecedented connectivity that’s fast, unlimited, reliable, and affordable with an access point in every stateroom, so guests can stream favourite movies, shows, games and music; connect to favourite social media sites; and video chat from anywhere on the ship.
World Cruise Early Booking Benefit and Captain’s Circle Savings
Princess Cruises past guests are eligible for onboard credit and discount off launch fares when they book by April 30, 2021. This discount can be combined with launch and group promotions. These discounts do not apply to third or fourth berth guests.
One Comment Add yours
Exciting to see the announcement of another world cruise–this time with Princess Cruise Line. I am really looking forward to seeing the cruising industry up and running again. Thank you for the article.