Crystal Cruises has unveiled its 2022 Full World Cruise aboard the award-winning Crystal Serenity, a singular circumnavigation featuring five embarkation and disembarkation choices ranging from 86 to 116 nights, each option offering World Cruise benefits.
The “Myths, Marvels & Monuments: A Cultural Mosaic” voyage marks the line’s 27th annual World Cruise, and explores the Panama Canal; Hawaii, Tonga and Samoa; Australia and New Zealand; Indonesia and Sri Lanka; Egypt, Israel and the Black Sea; Greece and the French Riviera.
The “Myths, Marvels & Monuments: A Cultural Mosaic” 2022 World Cruise comprises eight individual segments of 12 to 19 nights, each available for individual booking.
- Central America focus visiting Jamaica, Nicaragua, Guatemala, the Panama Canal and comprehensive exploration of the Mexican Riviera.
- Polynesia and South Pacific focus, from Hawaii to Tonga, with 12 days at sea to fully relax and indulge in the all-inclusive luxuries of Crystal Serenity.
- New Zealand and Australia focus, exploring the “Lord of the Rings” landscapes and the famed Barossa and Margaret River wine regions, spending overnights in the cosmopolitan hubs of Auckland and Sydney.
- Indonesia and Indian Ocean focus, beginning along Australia’s west coast and highlighting the sacred temples of Bali and Sri Lanka, plus an overnight in Singapore to explore the famed skyline and on to the blissful Maldives.
- Intensive exploration of the Arabian Gulf and Holy Land, including overnights in Mumbai, Luxor and the Valley of the Kings (Safaga, Egypt) and Jerusalem/Tel Aviv; also visiting the ancient sites of Petra, Limassol and Rhodes and transiting the Suez Canal.
- Exploration of the Black Sea coast, overnighting in Istanbul and Monte Carlo and visiting historical and picturesque cities in Bulgaria, Ukraine and Romania, along with the Italian Riviera.
- Fascinating Trans-Atlantic route exploring Gibraltar and the famed limestone St. Michael’s Cave, the military bastions of Cartagena, Spain and Ponta Delgada, capital of Portugal’s Azores archipelago.
With Full World Cruise options ranging from 82 to 116 nights, guests can choose to sail round-trip from Miami or Los Angeles (116 nights); from Miami to Monte Carlo (102 nights); Los Angeles to Monte Carlo (100 nights) or Los Angeles to Miami (86 nights). Depending on the embarkation and disembarkation selected, Full World Cruise voyages may begin or end with a Panama Canal transit. Each of the Full World Cruise options affords benefits including two complimentary private transfers between port city airport and the ship; an extravagant gala event ashore; exclusively themed onboard events; special gifts; “As You Wish” shipboard spending credits; and fare savings for early booking and Crystal Society.