Celebrity Cruises has unveiled a new programme of shore excursions featuring everything from lavish luxury in Istanbul and Flamenco dancing in Barcelona to secret classical concerts in St. Petersburg and a castle treasure hunt in Copenhagen. With special-interest categories and more than 70 new shore excursions, guests can discover a destination through activities designed to match their interests.
From immersive sightseeing tours and wellness experiences to fully bespoke “Private Journeys” and premium “Celebrity Exclusives,” the new shore excursions line-up includes four new categories of experiences for guests to choose from:
Uniquely Celebrity: Exclusive adventures in destinations only available with Celebrity Cruises, which include:
- A luxurious day spent as a Sultan in Istanbul, Turkey
- The opportunity to row across the deep blue glaciers in Ketchikan, Alaska
- A zero to sixty Ferrari adventure in Cannes, France
Culture and Locale: Culturally focused experiences for holidaymakers who are keen to delve into the heart of the destination:
- An evening experience of classical music, champagne and rare works of art at the world-famous Faberge Museum, St. Petersburg, Russia
- Live concert event in the 14th-century, secret Basilica del Pi in Barcelona, Spain
Lifestyle and Wellness: Guests can set their pace and choose to focus on creativity, rejuvenation, lifestyle and wellness to nurture mind, body and soul:
- A scenic, guided nature walk in spectacular Melbourne, Australia
- An interactive and enriching wellness experience in Skagway, Alaska
Family: Enriching experiences, sightseeing journeys and competitive adventures for the whole family that uncover the history and culture of the destination:
- A family Flamenco dance-off in Barcelona, Spain
- Exhilarating sailing plus a mini regatta in Kings Wharf, Bermuda
- A castle and treasure hunt adventure in Copenhagen, Denmark
Celebrity Cruises has also launched more than 70 new excursions including exclusive behind-the-scenes experiences at world famous landmarks such as the Eiffel Tower, as well as interactive wellness experiences which include a tour of the lush Jewell Gardens in Alaska.
To celebrate the new programme and for a limited time, guests can enjoy savings and special benefits when they pre-book shore excursion packages in the Mediterranean and Northern Europe on selected 2015 sailings.