Take A Look Inside P&O Cruises Britannia – NEW IMAGES

Are you ready to take a peek inside P&O Cruises newest ship, Britannia?

She may not join the fleet until 2015 but I am already excited for her arrival and after seeing the below images –  which were just officially released moments ago – I have to say she looks INCREDIBLE! I am sure you will agree!  They are the final renditions of several public areas on what will be the biggest cruise ship ever built for the British market.

I am also pleased to see fleet favourites shall make an appearance including: The Crow’s Nest, Oriental Restaurant, Sindhu and the Glasshouse.

That’s all I need to say, the pictures speak for themselves! Enjoy!

Britannia-Atrium

Atrium

P&O Cruises Britannia Atrium

Another angle of the atrium

Blue Bar

Solo Inside Cabin

Balcony Cabin

Balcony Cabin

Solo Balcony Cabin

Solo Balcony Cabin

Images courtesy of P&O Cruises

Trying to explore each and every inch of this wonderful planet via cruise ship.

Tagged with: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Posted in Cruise News, P&O Cruises
27 comments on “Take A Look Inside P&O Cruises Britannia – NEW IMAGES
  1. Nicholas Gregson says:

Booked on for our 10th anniversary, flying to Barbados on 25th February 2017, inside cabin, any chance of an upgrade to a balcony stateroom as a nice surprise for my wife.

2. Gloria Johnson says:

Been on ventura and azura fantastic now we have book for Christmas and new year 2017 on britannia can’t wait g/s

3. Roger Fitze says:

Do you need to get all dress up to eat

• CruiseMiss says:

Only on a formal evening if you wish to dine in the main restaurant.

• Evie says:

Hi Roger, not if you don’t want to in the evenings, as long as you don’t want to wear shorts split jeans or tea shirts etc in speciality or formal restaurants, where other guests do like to dress up, especially on the 4 formal nights. – 4 formal nights a week that is -lol
      -P&O are very fair and understanding, but remember they have to cater for everyone’s tastes on holiday.
      if you want to be casual, opt for freedom dining then you can choose your own time to eat, and use buffet type restaurants in the evenings, where breakfast and lunches are served-as long as it’s not wet -or dryswimwear, where people eat, (obviously for H&S reasons) that said it is nice for the ladies to dress up in the evenings! you don’t need to wear bow tie etc you can wear a smart dark suit if you prefer, and the ladies casual pretty dresses, long or short, smart separates or smart trouser suits if you like to eat in special restaurants.
      Hope I’ve covered what you wanted to know, and not offered more than you wanted to know-have a great cruise.

4. Linda bell says:

Booked to go on it 13h Feb for carabean* Been on oceoñ village. Oceanna. Celebrity I!infinity ‘ p n o. Are the best’

5. derek rogerson says:

did a tour of this ship on a open day this year in southampton to see if a big ship would be to overpowering. but wow. it was so amazing . yes 5 star the fittings and the cabins were spacious. so impressed , we have now booked a cruise on her for aug 20th.well done P.O you must have spent a foretune on all those extras.it certainly impressed us .

6. Carol Calvert says:

Just booked to come with all you lovely people to go to Barbados. Really looking forward to it. See you all in Southampton.

7. Jane says:

IS there a gym?

8. Bill says:

Booked 28th to the canaries looking forward to. It
    Bill jean

9. Anonymous says:

It would be nice to see 4th berth balcony cabin to see the layout of the beds

10. We’re sailing on Britannia at the end of May ’15. My first time with P&O, but 2nd for my other half. I’ve been with Royal Caribbean and Princess, so looking forward to compare….

11. martyn weale says:

martyn has booked for Southampton to Barbados in October 15. its going to a great trip.

• Monica Jean says:

Husband and I booked for this cruise….524A which gives an extra day in Bridgetown, Barbados….looking forward to a new experience on a new ship. We love the traditions of the Cunard ships, and this looks to be very different.. Roll on October.

• Elaine Gardiner says:

my husband and I have also booked on cruise 524A so looking forward to it, We did our first cruise over last new yr on the Arcadia, we had a fabulous time especially as we went with our dearest friends. This cruise is just the two of us looking forward to meeting new friends. Can’t wait…

12. sharon jarrett says:

we are going to book for august 2015

13. Anonymous says:

To clinical , no colour or warmth

14. Cruisemanic says:

Sorry about the spelling mistake. “Your blog is great too”

15. Cruisemanic says:

Britannia has lovely interior design. My favourite is the theatre, it looks gorgeous. Yor blog is great too.

16. Kathleen says:

Great photos – so light & bright yet keeping a very ‘traditional’ feel – no gimmicks – it’ll stand the test of time….tasteful. Only negative I noticed – Junior suite – why is the TV on the dresser wall & not opposite the foot of the bed – bad design there..! Looks like a fab ship though, when does she hit sea-trials?