Anthem of the Seas is Royal Caribbean International’s second Quantum-class ship. She will offer 20 Mediterranean sailings beginning on 22 April 2015 before heading to Fort Lauderdale in the Autumn of 2015.
Due for delivery in Spring 2015 the ship, along with Quantum of the Seas, will be a dramatic leap forward for the cruise industry and introduce more game-changing “firsts at sea” such as a skydiving experience call RipCord by iFLY and the North Star, an engineering marvel featuring a jewel like capsule that extends 300 feet above the ocean and over the sides of the ship to deliver 360-degree views for guests. Cutting-edge transformative venues include SeaPlex, the largest indoor sports and entertainment complex at sea with bumper cars, roller skating and more; and the cruise line’s largest and most advanced staterooms ever. These new, larger state rooms enable innovation in design, storage and comfort including the industry’s first virtual balconies.
Holiday options from Anthem of the Seas during Spring and Summer 2015 include:
- Four 3-night taster cruises and one 4-night taster cruise calling at Bruges and Paris (Le Havre)
- One 7 and one 8-night France and Spain cruise calling at Bilbao and Paris (Le Havre)
- One 16-night Mediterranean Cities of Distinction cruise including Barcelona, Nice, Rome Seville and Lisbon
- Three 13-nights, one 10-night and one 12-night Sunshine in the Canaries cruise
- One 7-night Norwegian Fjords sailing
- Two 14-night Italian Mediterranean sailings
- One 14-night Spain and Mediterranean Beaches sailing including an overnight in Palma de Mallorca and a call into Ibiza, not departing until 8pm in the evening
Anthem of the Seas goes on sale on 3rd March 2014.
Info courtesy of Royal Caribbean International